This is a very good generator. Thank you very much.
You're just saying that because it expands your Abyss! Horrible! We must both be counted complicit.
No, not because of that - I just think it is a very good generator (which can also expand the Abyss, true)
Oh, don't worry, I was just being flip, not actually accusing you of having such an abstruse hidden motive! And I'm glad you like it. :)
No worries, and thank you again.
It's not working for me. The button does nothing. Anybody else?
Huh, you're right. I'll debug tomorrow morning or this weekend, but backup copy can be found at https://oligopsony.neocities.org/settinggen.html
Should be fixed!
This is a work of art. I love it so much.
This is a very good generator. Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteYou're just saying that because it expands your Abyss! Horrible! We must both be counted complicit.
DeleteNo, not because of that - I just think it is a very good generator (which can also expand the Abyss, true)
DeleteOh, don't worry, I was just being flip, not actually accusing you of having such an abstruse hidden motive! And I'm glad you like it. :)
DeleteNo worries, and thank you again.
DeleteIt's not working for me. The button does nothing. Anybody else?
ReplyDeleteHuh, you're right. I'll debug tomorrow morning or this weekend, but backup copy can be found at https://oligopsony.neocities.org/settinggen.html
DeleteShould be fixed!
DeleteThis is a work of art. I love it so much.
ReplyDelete