This is a blatant ripoff of Max's (weird and) wonderful element generator and worlds with missing elements. But steal from one genius and you're a common thief, steal from a dozen and you're a scholar. So I've taken the liberty of stealing from/utterly misunderstanding the systems of all the great natural philosophers - Thales, Lucretius, Zou Yan, Menocchio, Decartes, Newton, Time Cube Guy.
Woah, this is a very cool elements / planes generator! Thank you, this is exactly the kind of stuff I had in mind with those posts and also the positive and negative planes (link below). I hadn't thought of what I was trying to do as ontology per se but I suppose it is a form of Weird Ontology. I will have to give this all more thought.
ReplyDeletehttps://weirdwonderfulworlds.blogspot.com/2020/06/concept-positive-and-negative-planes.html
"This world is an expanse, mostly void, with 3 dimensions organized into a sphere with no objective "down". A single substance, matter, makes up all things, which naturally tends to attract towards itself, leading to gravitational tendencies to exacerbate the initial disequilibria at the beginning of the universe. Being consubstantial with God, matter posssses a natural degree of consciousness and will."
ReplyDeleteUniverse which is conscious black hole. Very useful generator, thank you.
This is delightful, and is making some gears turn in my head.
ReplyDeleteI was especially amused by the extra physical laws, my favorite being "The universe obeys a strict utility conservation law - over time, nothing can ever get better or worse."