I dig Creation and almost everything about Exalted other than the endless lists of rules and superpowers. So why not run a mortals game in the setting using, say, Knave (purchase, srd)? Anyway, here's a random generator. I've kept Exalted's atributes as a nod to the original, and because Knave doesn't care too much about how you divide up attributes anyway.
Oh, nice. Does it allow for mortal thaumaturgy as well?
ReplyDeleteYes in the sense that you can use Knave's level-less spells or whatever other system of choice you want, no in the sense that I haven't created anything for it specifically.
DeleteAre the defining principles yours? They're the coolest
ReplyDeleteYes, but I didn't come up with them here; they're lifted from my random alignment generator.
DeleteExalted have probably the most flavourful and fun setting of all the TTRPGs I've seen. Unfortunately, the ruleset is unbearably complicated and crunchy (and I don't like huge dice pools).
ReplyDeleteSo yeah, great idea! :D