This is so much fun. But what is an alpine jungle?
I suggest adding more landscape types, and more IRL cultures. Landscapes: tundra, taiga forest, lagoon, mangroves, highlands, rainforest, savannah, prairie, dengue-infested wetland
IRL cultures: Yayoi-period Japan, Jomon, Hoabinhian, Harappan, Oxus, Maya, Aztec, Olmec, Mixtec, Scythian, Cambodian, Goguryeo, Vinca, Berber, Guanche, Arab, Iroquois, Teotihuacan, Ijaw, Yoruba, Batwa, Highland Papuan, Filipino, Inuit, Yakut, Sumerian, Elymian, Minoan, Tamil, and at least one Australian Aboriginal group.
Also: I suggest replacing "Andean" with the more specific Inca, Moche, Tihuanacu, and Caral-Supe. And replacing "Celtic" with Bronze-Age Celtic, and maybe also Iron-Age Celtic. I would definitely replace "Khoisan" with separate Khoekhoe and San.
This is so very useful, thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting!
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun. But what is an alpine jungle?
ReplyDeleteI suggest adding more landscape types, and more IRL cultures.
Landscapes: tundra, taiga forest, lagoon, mangroves, highlands, rainforest, savannah, prairie, dengue-infested wetland
IRL cultures: Yayoi-period Japan, Jomon, Hoabinhian, Harappan, Oxus, Maya, Aztec, Olmec, Mixtec, Scythian, Cambodian, Goguryeo, Vinca, Berber, Guanche, Arab, Iroquois, Teotihuacan, Ijaw, Yoruba, Batwa, Highland Papuan, Filipino, Inuit, Yakut, Sumerian, Elymian, Minoan, Tamil, and at least one Australian Aboriginal group.
Also: I suggest replacing "Andean" with the more specific Inca, Moche, Tihuanacu, and Caral-Supe. And replacing "Celtic" with Bronze-Age Celtic, and maybe also Iron-Age Celtic. I would definitely replace "Khoisan" with separate Khoekhoe and San.
Except ignore Aztec, you already have them. But I suggest you add Pacific NW Coast Native Americans.
Delete