"all-knowing and all-good (but not all-powerful) God cult of personality accumulated ritual trial and error achieve eternal life through chilling out proselytism, weekly gatherings" It is so fitting sometimes, it is uncanny. Do you use some kind of special patterns to link certain results to others?
I often do that with my generators (for instance, the random setting generator relies a lot on coordinating hidden variables, and the Ionian Ontology generator has a lot of branching possibilities dependent on earlier choices), but with this one I'm lazy and it's just a bunch of independent tables. So much as some might say with religion in general, your mind is imposing coherence/meaning/intention on a far less coherent reality :)
"all-knowing and all-good (but not all-powerful) God
ReplyDeletecult of personality
accumulated ritual trial and error
achieve eternal life through chilling out
proselytism, weekly gatherings"
It is so fitting sometimes, it is uncanny. Do you use some kind of special patterns to link certain results to others?
I often do that with my generators (for instance, the random setting generator relies a lot on coordinating hidden variables, and the Ionian Ontology generator has a lot of branching possibilities dependent on earlier choices), but with this one I'm lazy and it's just a bunch of independent tables. So much as some might say with religion in general, your mind is imposing coherence/meaning/intention on a far less coherent reality :)
Delete"Praxis castration, human sacrifice
ReplyDeleteDifferentiates itself by not practicing orgies"
Well, yeah.
Fun crowd!
Delete